Now check your Inbox for our ‘Confirm your request for information’ email. Click the link to confirm and we will then send your ‘What Have Your Stopped Doing’ Worksheet download link direct to the Inbox of the email you provided.
How to have a complete suite of resources for teaching key life skills to Young People at your finger tips
Are you missing valuable resources to teach life skills to individuals or groups?Have you searched online resources without success for something that covers exactly what you need?You’re not alone. Many professionals working with young people struggle to find an all in one solution that can be used for well-being education and support.
Based on one of the world’s most popular life skills approaches, Living Life to the Full for Young People (aimed at 13-18yrs) is written by well-known UK based Psychiatrist Dr Chris Williams – BMA award winning author and President of the BABCP – the lead body for CBT in the UK. The book can be used stand alone or as part of a group delivery programme.
*** SPECIAL OFFER ***
Buy the Living Life to The Full for Young People book today and get Write all Over Your Bathroom Mirror and I Feel So Bad I Can’t Go On books completely FREE!
This special offer is only available for a limited time and only by using the link below. It also includes FREE delivery.
The Living Life to the Full for Young People Book
- Developed with insights from young people, the book covers all the key challenges facing young people today.
- Each chapter has linked user friendly worksheets to help young people to practise the skills they have learned.
- Attractive examples and illustrations, to help build learning and maintain engagement.
These additional two little books help build on your own wider understanding and knowledge of mental health and wellbeing-resiliency. More details on the content of these books can be found in the book description section by clicking the button below.
What is covered in the Living Life to the Full for Young People book?The book includes the following sessions
- Understanding your feelings – we sometimes feel down, sad, stressed, angry, guilty or ashamed.
- Doing things that make you feel better – choosing to do activities that are good for us.
- Looking at things differently – How to combat negative, stressful and upsetting thoughts.
- Building inner confidence – Overcome low confidence.
- How to fix almost everything – Problem solving for practical problems.
- The things you do that mess you up – Problem solving for unhelpful behaviours.
- 1, 2, 3 Breathe – Taking control of irritability and anger.
- 10 things you can do to help you feel happier straight away.
Can I copy the book?The worksheets are available for free download however the book itself can not be copied.
”This book is ideal for teaching life skills in an easy to understand and engaging way”
Dr Chris WilliamsEmeritus Professor of Psychosocial Psychiatry at the University of Glasgow, Scotland, UK. Director of Five Areas Ltd, developer of Living Life to the Full For Young People.
If you want to know more about our wide range resources for helping young people learn new skills for life please visit our website LLTTFYP.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright – Living Life to the Full 2018